length M-51 Fishtail Parka with HOOD
This extreme cold weather parka has become a long-time favorite among our Army
cold weather troops.
* Provides exceptional chill-chasing WARMTH
* Fishtail nickname comes from the tail-cinching
drawstrings around each leg...which can be snugged tight to keep out cold
* Removable full-length button-in, nylon-quilted,
* 2 large front pockets, drawstring waist,
zipper closure with snap storm flap
* Parka measures 38 inches long
* 70 / 30 cotton / nylon Quarpel
treated outer shell resists wind and moisture
* Button-close adjustable wrist straps
* 2 large front pockets, drawstring waist, zipper
closure with snap storm flap
* Button-on removable drawstring snorkel Hood
* Machine washable.
Weighs 3 3/4 lbs. Note:
Generously cut to cover a soldier's pack. For a normal fit order 2 sizes smaller
than normal. State Size,as available in the Shopping Cart below. Note:
Small(fits size Large), Medium(fits size X-Large) and Large(Fits size 2X-Large).
Condition: Used, Very Good .
Order ONLINE now!
I have next to no experience with Military Surplus, but the site recommendation of ordering two sizes smaller was pretty much on the money. It's not as heavy material wise as some of its European Cold Weather equivalents, so it's easier to move around in. Don't know how warm it is though, hasn't got cold up WV way yet. Best price I could find on this parka anywhere, beat Sportsman's Guide and Cabelas (for the exact same item)hands down. Received Item NEW as advertised, good service, no complaints.
Write a review of Rugged Long Length Us M-51 Fishtail Parka with Hood and Liner.[ Reply]